We are delighted to be welcoming climbers back to our centres.
Opening dates and times
The Mothership and The Church in Bristol will reopen on Mon 12 April 2021:
Mon – Fri 7am to 10pm
Sat – Sun 8am to 8pm
Max capacity of 125
Mon – Fri 12pm – 10pm
Sat – Sun 9am – 6pm
Max capacity of 50
Opening dates and times
The Newsroom and The Prop Store in Glasgow will reopen on Mon 26 April 2021:
Mon – Fri 7am – 10pm
Sat – Sun 8am – 8pm
Max capacity of 80
THE PROP STORE
Mon – Fri 10am – 10pm
Sat – Sun 9am – 8pm
Max capacity of 90
How busy will the centres be?
We will be operating reduced capacities to ensure that there is enough room for climbers to spread out and maintain distance between households, for as long as this is a government requirement. As before, you will be able to see how busy our centres are via our live capacity tracker. You must help us to keep this up-to-date by checking in and checking out when you visit.
Rules and restrictions
How safe will it be to climb?
With managed reduced capacities, regular cleaning and strict rules for customers, we are doing everything we can to keep you safe. Restrictions will remain in place until further notice. Our climbers are now very used to this, but we ask you to remain vigilant and considerate. You can read our rules in full here. We will update these pages as changes come into effect. The basics you must know are:
• Stay home if you have symptoms of Covid-19, or if anyone in your household has it.
• Sanitise your hands before, during and after climbing.
• Respect social distancing
• Check-in AND check-out each time you climb
• Avoid coughing into your hands, use your elbow if you must cough.
• Avoid touching your face
• Masks are mandatory except whilst off-the-ground climbing, exercising in the gym or eating/drinking in the cafe.
• Use lockers. Maximise space for customers by not blocking walkways or leaving belongings on tables/chairs.
• Arrive ready to climb
• Buy entry in advance online (with a pass or punch card)
• Pay using contactless
Take our safety quiz or find out more about how to stay safe and tackle skill-fade.
Ask questions and make changes
Click for more on pass unfreezes and reopening. Please read that info first before contacting us. As always if you have any questions about your membership or if you’d like to make changes, please visit My TCA.