We’ve kept our pricing simple
| YOUTH |
|Month pass||£40 / £36*||£20|
|5 Punch cards||£44||£28|
|New member pass||£33||£15|
* £36 monthly billing (EFT) / £40 single purchase
Peak: 3-8pm weekdays / from opening until 3pm weekends
Passes include access to all centres (correct forms required)
Punch cards: multi-buy discounted single visits
|Shoe hire (adult) ||£3|
|Shoe hire (u16s) ||£2.50|
|Belay device and carabiner||£1|
|Ohm (assisted braking device)||£3|
|Harness (with or without) belay device and carabiner||£3|
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
If you register to climb at TCA, you are registered to climb in all TCA centres. If you don’t see a price above, it’s because it does not exist. Our prices are kept simple and fair to ensure that we deliver value to all climbers.
- There is no registration (lifetime membership) fee and no minimum contract for passes
- Over 70s climb for FREE at all centres, at any time
- For group or course prices, click locations and browse adult and youth options
- For multi-month passes just multiply the monthly costs
- Age-related access restrictions may apply
- We have a kids bouldering area at The Newsroom and a family-friendly climbing space at The Arc.
New member pass – Special offer
For new climbers – who have never before had a TCA pass – you can pre-pay for 1-MONTH of UNLIMITED CLIMBING for £33 for adults and £15 for under 16s. To sign up, click one of the links in Buy Passes Online (below).
To start bouldering
No course required. Just complete the form for the relevant centre, which includes a safety video and you can go climbing.
To start roped climbing
Top-roping and lead: You’ll need to start with a taster session or introduction course – contact your local centre for details (The Church and The Prop Store).
Auto belay: Only available at The Prop Store and The Arc. All roped climbers will receive an auto belay induction. No course required. Harnesses can be hired.
BUY PASSES ONLINE
We have 3 main options for pre-paid entry:
- Single payment for a block of time (min. 1 month pass £40).
- Single payment for a block of visits. Punch cards can be bought in multiples of 5 and offer discounted pre-paid single entires. There is no expiry date.
- Monthly billing (£36) allows you to spread payments for your pass throughout the year via EFT (electronic funds transfer) from your chosen card. This ensures uninterrupted access to our services. Cancel anytime.
Choose your preferred centre and buy passes and punch cards online:
– Selected promotions on courses and TCA products
MANAGING CHANGES TO YOUR MEMBERSHIP PASS
You can freeze, unfreeze, cancel and make other changes to your membership via My TCA. This applies to both single-payment and monthly card billing. Please note that TCA does not allow passes with fewer than 31 days remaining to be frozen.