New for 2021, we have simplified prices so you no longer need a doctorate to read this page.
|Peak||Off-Peak||Month||5 Punchcards||New member deal|
|ADULT (over 16s)||£11||£9||£36||£44||£30|
Peak = weekdays: 3-8pm and weekends: from opening time until 3pm
|Shoe hire||£3 adult / £2.50 U16s|
|Belay device and carabiner||£1|
|Ohm (Assisted braking device)||£3|
|Harness (with or without) belay device and carabiner||£3|
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
If you register to climb at TCA, you are registered to climb in all TCA centres. If you don’t see a price above, it’s because it does not exist. Our prices are kept simple and fair to ensure that we deliver value to all climbers.
- There is no registration (lifetime membership) fee and no minimum contract for passes
- Over 70s climb for FREE at all centres, at any time
- For group or course prices, click locations and browse options
- For multi-month passes just multiply the monthly costs
- Age-related access restrictions may apply
- You can book access to the kids bouldering area (only) at The Newsroom : £6 at any time for under 16s
New Member Deal – Special offer
For new climbers – who have never before had a TCA pass – you can pre-pay for 1-MONTH of UNLIMITED CLIMBING for £30 for adults and £15 for under 16s.
To start bouldering
To start roped climbing
Top-roping and lead: You’ll need to start with a taster session or introduction course – contact your local centre for details (The Church and The Prop Store).
Auto belay: Only available at The Prop Store. You can ask at the front desk for induction anytime. No course required. Harnesses can be hired.
BUY PASSES ONLINE
We have 3 main options for pre-paid entry:
- Single payment for a block of time (min. 1 month).
- Single payment for a block of visits. Punchcards can be bought in multiples of 5 and offer discounted pre-paid single entires. There is no expiry date.
- Monthly billing allows you to spread payments throughout the year via EFT (electronic funds transfer) from your chosen card. This ensures uninterrupted access to our services. Cancel anytime.
Choose your preferred centre and buy passes and punchcards online:
All pass-holders receive the following benefits:
– 10% discount on cafe purchases
– 10% discount on the TCA price in our shop
– Up to 50% discount on selected TCA courses
Exemptions and terms & conditions may apply.
MANAGING CHANGES TO YOUR MEMBERSHIP
You can freeze, unfreeze, cancel and make other changes to your membership via My TCA. This applies to both single-payment and monthly card billing. Please note that TCA does not allow passes with fewer than 31 days remaining to be frozen.