White Angles

Have you moved?
Do you want to change your membership?

Membership pass holders can now make account updates and request changes online using the secure form below

  • Update your contact information
  • Update your payment information (monthly billed customers)
  • Freeze your membership (there is now no fee to freeze!)
  • Un-freeze your membership
  • Cancel your monthly membership
  • Request other changes, using the comments box.

The change request will be flagged to a member of staff who can then approve/action your request as soon as possible. Terms and conditions apply

Terms & Conditions

  • Minimum freeze duration of 3 weeks
  • A maximum of 2 freezes will be allowed in any 12 month period and no freeze can be longer than 6 months.
  • Change requests made to monthly billing must be made before the 11th or may not be processed until the following billing period