STAY UP-TO-DATE WITH THE LATEST COVID-19 RELATED NEWS IN TCA LIFE
At first glance, climbing may seem like an intimidating sport, but it’s much more inclusive than you would think. We are working with Redpoint Climbing Centre to dispel myths, improve accessibility and introduce frequently excluded people to our sport.
BICfest – Bristol Inclusive Climbing Festival
Since 2014, TCA and Redpoint have hosted an annual BICfest. This entirely FREE 2-day event showcases the accessibility and availability of climbing in Bristol. The activities are designed to welcome disabled people or those who find it difficult to access sport.
30 AUGUST – REPOINT (roped climbing)
31 AUGUST – THE MOTHERSHIP (bouldering)
10am-4pm each day
- Free taster sessions with qualified instructors all day – BOOK NOW
- Tours of the centre and staff on hand all day to give advice
- Festival ambassadors to inspire and motivate
- Bristol Inclusive Thrill Seekers support (club-bits.com)
- Stands from community organisations
- Food and drink
- Accessible parking
- BSL Interpreter (TBC)