Check in and check out using our new app
Why checking out is important
As you will all be aware by now, we need you to check in AND check out when you leave TCA.
This is because we are managing a new limited capacity in each centre. We only know how many people are in the building if you check out – which is why it’s so important.
By understanding how many people are in the building we can guarantee enough space for everyone to social distance.
A new way to scan entry
Some of you use a TCA card, some of you have had your membership associated with another barcode card (most can be used), but now we can offer you the chance to simply check in and out using a barcode saved in the RGPro Connect app. This minimises the number of things you need to carry with you and reduces the amount of plastic waste in the world. Plus we know you’re all phone addicts, who will never be far from your device!
Rock Gym Pro is our entry and membership system. In the new app you will be able to scan in and out, see an instant snapshot of the centre capacity, buy entry and book courses. Please note that while some courses have been reintroduced in Bristol, they are not yet on sale in Glasgow.
You can also view the live capacity tracker online.
Get started – download the app
Getting set up is simple:
- Download the RGPro Connect app from the Apple App Store or from Google Play.
- Search for ‘The Climbing Academy’.
- Create an account – Try to use the email address you used for your TCA membership.
- You can then choose to view any of the 4 TCA centres.
- Each time you open the app it will show you the last centre viewed. Click the navigation bars to change to another facility.
Link your account
On your first visit to our centres, just let the staff know that you have the app and they will link your account. From them on, you can use the app to contactlessly check in and out.