Tiny Academy is back after a short break and we are pleased to announce we have made some improvements to help everyone make the most of these family bouldering sessions.
Tiny Academy is a regular stay-and-play bouldering session for parents and their little ones from 0-4. It runs 4 times a week at The Mothership and is a chance for you to meet other parents, to climb and to introduce your kids to climbing in a safe supportive environment.
Recent changes include:
- We’ve put up new problems in the ‘kids’ area at The Mothership to accommodate little hands and feet.
- Your £10 family admission now allows up to 2 adult entries, plus your under 5’s and includes shoe hire.
- You now get 1 free hot drink per Tiny Academy booking!
- We’ve created a Tiny Academy Ambassador (Ros, who many of you will know already) to help collect feedback and improve the sessions as we go.
- Some visitors did not understand the nature of the group and mistook it for child-care, so we have updated our group descriptions to promote
- Tiny Academy as a bouldering ‘stay-and-play’ session. Participation in the sessions benefits both kids and parents.
- There’s also a shiny new Tiny Academy Facebook group to help build our community and allow climbing families to connect. Please join if you haven’t already.
We look forward to seeing you for some midweek morning family fun very soon.
We will have slightly different opening times over Christmas and new year. We have published our complete festive opening times and shared them online, but please let your friends know.