Boulder Club – Bookings (Glasgow)
Kids' Courses: September Term bookings opens 17th July
Price freeze! Beat the price rise by booking at this years prices before the 1st August
For 2018, Boulder Club in Glasgow has switched to a block booking system. It is now be possible to book a course of 5 sessions for the price of 4. These classes run in parallel with the Glasgow school terms and will be replaced by individual 'single' sessions on the weekends around school holidays.
Classes will be open to block bookings until midday, the day before the start date of course. Once the course has begun, any remaining spaces on the class will become available as single sessions and can be booked on a first-come first-served basis.
For kids 13+ we have re-branded our Friday evening session as "Youth Climbers Club". This session allows teenagers to develop their climbing with instructor support through bouldering, physical training and games in a light-hearted session suitable after a hard week at school.
If your child is an established climber but has never been to our Centre, please phone to discuss how best they can get involved.
The Climbing Academy Glasgow and Bristol are both Primary Centres for the National Indoor Bouldering Award Scheme. NIBAS will be delivered during the course structure but will not be the only focus. Our aim is to provide a consistent, fun progressive course to all ages and abilities whether you are working through the levels of NIBAS or not.
NIBAS is a 5 level award that starts with safe and simple bouldering and progresses through to high performance climbing. Each level will take the youngster a little longer to complete than the previous one as they builds skills, knowledge, confidence and performance.
Registration with the scheme costs £6.00 and includes the candidate's logbook. This is done when the child starts their Level 1.
Glasgow Boulder Club Details
- 2018 Price Structure:
- New Boulderer Class (Age 7-14): £40 for 5 week block or, £10.00 per session (1h). Minimum attendance to graduate - 5 sessions
- Foundation Boulderer Class (Age 7-14): £50 for 5 week block or, £12.50 per session (1.5hrs). Minimum attendance to graduate - 10 sessions
- Competent Boulderer Class (Age 7-14): £50 for 5 week block or, £12.50 per session (1.5hrs) Minimum attendance to graduate - 20 sessions
- Skilled Boulderer Class (Age 8-14): £60 for 5 week block or, £15.00 per session (2hrs) Minimum attendance to graduate - 20 sessions
- Friday Youth Climbers Club (Age 13+): £10.00 per session (1.5hrs)
- Telephone Bookings: Call 0141 429 6331
- Online Bookings: