Does your company have the best climbing team? Prove it at our second corporate climbing competition, starting 26th July.
We’re excited to announce the details of our second corporate climbing competition. You’ll have from 5pm on the Thursday 26th July until 10pm on the Wednesday 1st August to enter so you can come down on a day/time that suits you to compete.
At our last competition, MBDA took the title of ‘official company winners’. James Runnalls (Arup) and Sophie Foxen (MOD) were our individual winners. Can you knock them off the top spot?
- This Competition is only open to those currently on a Corporate Membership
- Entry is £2 and must be paid in cash on the day of entry. The entry fee will be donated to Bridges for Communities.
- You can get a score card from the front desk and you’ll have up to 4 hrs to complete the problems
- There are 25 problems and its a worked format so you can have as many goes as you want.
- Individual league table
- Company league table
- We’ll publish the results in the next corporate newsletter and on our blog on the website
1st Place – Pair of Scarpa shoes for Top Male and Female
2nd place – Ellis Brigham’s vouchers
How do we win as a company?: The top 3 individual scores from your company will be automatically selected and the company with the highest collective score wins – this way smaller companies are not disadvantaged and you don’t have to pick your teams in advance. Although there isn’t an official prize, you will have full bragging rights. Don’t forget to invite your colleagues on Facebook – good luck!